March 27, 2011 Presenting the new 4m Transverter by YO5PBG
Press release, March 27 2011🙂
It is my great honnor as both PR Manager and the one who made this new project hapen in 1 week to let You take a look at this pictures showing the latest adition to my shack: the 70MHz transverter, the greatest ever made, of course!
Adrian – YO5PBG told us the following real shit:
As the one and only true real genious of all planets in the Solar System, I’m very glad that finally I’ll have the orgasmic oportunity to drink a lot of beer at the end of this weekend.
- Dimmensions: 80(L)x35(H)x125(W) mm
- Output power: 6.5W (effective RF power)
- Double balanced mixer for both RX and TX
- Low Noise and >10dB Receiver gain
- Input power: max. 1mW
- One port for IF and switching
Now, enjoy the gallery (click to enlarge images)