March 6, 2011 To do list 2011
I will update this list as projects are upgraded/finished! – Last updade: March 29, 2011
1. Mini-transverter for 50MHz: 4~5W output power, 1mW IF input, >10dB RX gain (DONE)
2. Mini-transverter for 70MHz: >7W output power, 1mW RF input, >10dB RX gain (
case and schematic has been made DONE – March 26, 2011)
3. Mini-Transceiver for transverters (portable operating): >1mW TX, min 0.5uV RX sensitivity, min. 400KHz VFO span, microcontroller based digital counter, 94×70 mm front size (IN PROGRESS, today started with the aluminium case, IF/AF unit and some other units already made)
4. Noise Blanker for 6m YO5PBG Transceiver from 2000, V 4.0 (made, tested, to be inserted) — DONE march 8, 2011
5. All mode, HF/VHF/UHF transceiver V.2.0 (need to make new smaller units – 2m unit has now new schematic and PCB made) —- project in stand by until April 2011
6. 2m portable Yagi antenna
7. Improving the new project AMC-1 (with new units like RF and AF generators, dummy loads for 50/75 ohms, antenna analyzer, DSB RX for modulation quality tests etc. —– not a priority but it should be (UPGRADED March 28-29 2011 with AF Monitor, DBM Mixer for RF monitoring and 1KHz Signal Generator)
8. 1296/144MHz transverter — don’t make it a priority!
9. 40~50V Power Supply for HF/50MHz Solid State PA (almost done) — high priority
10. FT901DM new improvements (replace old trimmers, remake adjustments, implement automatics for the new second VFO, implement automatics for controlling up to 5 transverters) —— low priority!